Saturday, February 21, 2009

The hallway is not a toilet.

This did not happen to me, but to one of our auditors past. The story makes me LOL so freakin' hard that I have to share it with you . This happened last winter, the previous Auditor was delivering folios one night around 2:30-3am when she came across.. Well, a pile of poop in the hallway between rooms 124 and 125. From the previous Auditor's fecal observation skills, she concluded it fell from a human butt. Anyway she totally put a towel over it and a wet floor sign and left it for the maintenance man to clean up. LOL. I laughed so hard my eyes watered a little when she told me. She even made a log-book entry which I like to share with our treasured regular guests because they don't believe me. So yeah. That is one of my handful of poop stories.

Post Script - The previous Auditor and one of the B-shift girls are convinced the pooper was this not-all-there Canadian gentleman that had checked in earlier that night.

No comments: