Friday, February 13, 2009

Piercings?

With this story I should probably supply some backround information.. I have facial piercings. I used to wear them in at work but decided to have a more "professional" appearance (whatever that means).

A car rolls up under the car port and this large, hairy disgusting beast of a man emerges from the vehicle and lumbers inside. He was clad in sweatpants, a sweater and a wifebeater over the sweater. Upon closer inspection- the sweater was actually just body hair. Ew. He wants a room, easy enough. In the process of checking him in he decides to ask me about my facial piercings. Just small talk, you know- such as how long I've had them, why I have them, if they hurt. I get questioned a lot so it truly doesn't bother me anymore. Well, as long as you ask me about them in a respectful manner. I thought he was done asking about my jewelry but he had one more question for me.. It was "So.. Do you have any other piercings? .. Underneath your clothes?" .. What the hell! Imagine the greasiest, fattest, hairiest bear asking you a question like that. Also imagine yourself as a young woman for shock factor. I gave him a look of disgust and said in a stern voice, as if scolding a child, "Sir. How dare you ask a woman something like that. You do not ask a lady anything like that! Or anyone anything like that! Here are your keys. Goodnight." He looked down, took his keys and slumped away. I didn't hear one peep from him after that.

No comments: